- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven).
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- Empty the raspberry & white chocolate cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the water, oil and eggs. Using a whisk, mix to make a smooth creamy batter.
- Using the back of a spoon, crush the raspberries so that they break up slightly. Stir these through the cake batter.
- Use a metal spoon to divide the cake mix between the 12 muffin cases.
- Put the tray in the hot oven and bake for 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Decorate with buttercream and our Raspberry & White Choc Posh Toppers for that extra wow!