Just add water, vegetable oil and 3 large eggs for a natural wow!
1) Preheat the oven to 180 OC (160 OC fan oven), Gas Mark 4.
2) Line two 20cm sandwich tins with baking parchment.
3) Empty the chocolate millionaires cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add 80ml water, 130ml of oil and 3 eggs. Using a whisk, mix to make a smooth creamy batter.
4) Use a spatula or metal spoon to empty the cake mix evenly into the sandwich tins, smoothing the batter out so it goes all the way to the edges of the tins.
5) Put the tin in the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through. Insert a knife into the centre of the cake, it should come out clean.
6) Leave to cool on a wire rack. Check out our recipe page for ideas and inspiration on how to decorate.
Don’t forget to add our Cake Angels Posh Toppers to create an extra wow!