1) Preheat the oven to 170 OC (150 OC fan oven). Gas mark 3.
2) Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
3) Empty the Lemon Shortbread Biscuit mix into a mixing bowl, add the butter. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the mix and bring together to form a dough.
4) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to approximately 0.5cm and cut out 10 biscuits using a 6cm circular cutter. Place onto the prepared baking tray and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5) Bake at 170 OC (150 OC fan oven) for 15 mins, until golden.
6) Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
1) To make the icing, empty the icing mix into a bowl and add approximately 2tsp of cold water
2) Use a spoon to drizzle the icing over the biscuits.
3) Sprinkle over the sugar crystals.