You will need:
90g butter, room temperature
Water for the icing
Flour for rolling out
1) Lightly grease a baking tray.
2) Add the biscuit mix & butter into a bowl. Using clean hands, combine the ingredients until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs, then squeeze until it comes together as a dough.
3) Chill dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4) Whilst the dough is chilling preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for a fan oven), Gas Mark 4.Dust a little flour onto a clean work surface and roll out the dough to approximately 0.5cm thickness.
5) Cut out the stencil from the inside of the box then place it on the dough and, using a knife, cut around the stencil to form a princess crown shape. Repeat until you have 14 biscuits.
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes then, once cooked, allow to cool slightly on the baking tray before transferring to a wire rack.
Have Fun Decorating…
1) To make the icing, empty the icing mix into a bowl and add 1tsp of water at a time until you have a thick but pourable icing.
2) Spoon the icing over the top of the biscuits and decorate with the edible sugar decorations just before the icing sets.