Baking the Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 170 OC (150 OC fan oven). Gas Mark 3.
2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
3. Empty the biscuit mix into a mixing bowl. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the mix and bring together to form a dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to approximately 0.5cm. Using the stencil on the back of pack, cut out 8 biscuits and place on the prepared baking tray. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Bake for 10-12 mins, until golden.
1. To make the icing, empty the icing mix into a bowl and add cold water 1tsp at a time until smooth and spreadable.
2. Use a spoon to drizzle the icing over the biscuits.