Just add 120ml of freshly boiled water
1) Empty the falafel mix into a mixing bowl, add the water and mix well with a metal spoon.
2) Cover the bowl (with a reusable cover) and leave the falafel mixture to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
3) While the falafel is chilling, preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for a Fan Oven), Gas Mark 4.
4) Using lightly floured hands, shape into 12 walnut-sized balls.
5) Place on a non-stick tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 25 minutes, turning the falafels over half way, until crunchy and lightly golden.
6) Alternatively heat 1-2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the falafels over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, moving them around regularly until lightly browned all over.
We love to wrap our warm falafels up with some shredded lettuce, hummus and harissa for a bangin' lunch. You could also whip up some delicious popcorn sized falafel bites by rolling the mixture into small bite-sized balls, coating them in our Bosh!™ Spiced Panko Breadcrumbs and frying until golden and crunchy. Delicious dunked into plant-based yoghurt swirled with chili sauce.