Just add 250ml of freshly boiled water
1) Empty the burger mix into a mixing bowl, add the water and mix well with a metal spoon.
2) Leave the mixture to stand for 15 minutes.
3) Whilst the burger mix is resting, pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C for a Fan Oven), Gas Mark 4.
4) Using lightly floured hands shape into 4 burgers.
5) Place on a non-stick tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, turning the burgers over half way, until crisp on the outside.
6) Alternatively heat 1-2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the burgers over a medium heat for 5 minutes turning over half way until each side is lightly browned.
We love our mighty beetroot burger served in a good quality burger bun layered up with vegan mayo, shredded baby gem lettuce, a slice of vegan cheese, red onion and a sliced gherkin. Add a dollop of ketchup on top and you're good to go.